<VV> Pulled head stud Woes

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:18:34 -0500

Thanks to Seth, Jim Davis, and Ed, for the off-list advice on pulled head
studs, and roller rocker adjustment.

My head stud pulled, before I put hardly any torque on it at all, during my
first round of tightening.  This being the 2nd,I may have others.  Seems the
block itself may have been compromised/overheated.

Barry

Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.