<VV> Epoxy Welding system

chris czepyha thegeek2@juno.com
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 09:20:51 -0500

I know this has been discussed before, but I lost my notes.

I would like an epoxy welding system.  Does anybody have experience with
a particular maker.  I have a couple sheet metal panels that need to be
repaired and a few door lowers. I am too rough a welder to do anything
that visible.

My birthday is coming up and the wife needs to know what to get me.
Otherwise she will get me something she likes.

BTW I purchased an auto darkening welding helmet in Dec.  It is cool.  I
weld much better with it.  Still not good enough to weld a visable
location, but floor pannels.

Thanks to all.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!