<VV> Re: Build Codes

James Davis jld@wk.net
Tue, 09 Mar 2004 16:17:21 -0600

Love these esoteric discussions.  I just check the shop and the '66 Monza
has the remote external mirror.  The door has five punched holes (one large
with two small on each side) and the spot welded reinforcement plate with
stiffing lip.  The '65 Corsa (one owner) has no stiffing plate and did not
come with the comfort and convenience group (group# 3C).  In fact it is the
plainest of Corsa convertibles (ACC codes W 2LS 5W)
Jim Davis