<VV> for sale ads

Mark mblasko@jps.net
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 18:05:02 -0800

Hi, I sometimes (ok often, maybe regularly, ongoing??) have cars for sale
not Corvair related.  Mostly along the lines of a Corvair in being special
interest, classic or muscle cars, occasionally the odd "newer vehicle" that
I have acquired.  I am not a dealer but do go to car auctions and
occasionally work with a dealer.  I believe that VV allows "sellers" of
Corvair related products to post monthly with their ads.  What is the groups
thinking about other, not necessarily Corvair related monthly postings?

I know that some of the VV'ers have interests other than Corvairs, but don't
want to dilute the VV e-mails with unwanted not directly related to Corvair
ads.  I for one wouldn't mind seeing ads for other cars on occasion but I
may be the exception.

I would limit to a once monthly posting, and if allowed (and if this topic
overwhelmed VV with other ads) would stop immediately.

regards,
Mark
'66 Corsa 140 convertible (not for sale!)
etc