<VV> Seatbelts for Greenbrier center seat....ideas?

seoxford@att.net seoxford@att.net
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 06:26:33 +0000

"I need to figure out a way to mount seat belts for the center seat in my '61 Greenbrier, red/white interior.... The problem is that the distance between the floor and seat is a foot or more requiring long custom length belts (finding those in a retro style has been hard so far)..."

Dan - I think you'll find what you're looking for at Andoauto - see the following website for chrome lift buckle (retro style) belts in up to 74" lengths:

http://www.andoauto.com/beltsale2.htm

Those belts are currently on sale for $18 + $2.50(mtg kit) each.  If you put the "airline" style mounting kit in, the belts will be reasonably easy to remove - as long as you don't mind the eye bolts remaining on the floor.

Steve Oxford/'63 conv.