<VV> Re: Greenbrier Seatbelts

NOSVAIR@aol.com NOSVAIR@aol.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:17:39 EST

In a message dated 3/11/2004 1:17:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
virtualvairs-request@corvair.org writes:

> Anyway, turning it around kind of solves the removable seatbelt problem.
> You could just tuck them under the front seat that way.  Good idea!  What is
> it like though to ride around in a Greenbrier facing backward?  I would
> think it would not be something for those prone to motion sickness.  GM
> apparently approved of it though because I've seen it that way in ads.
>
> Dan Kling

  Dan,
   Can't say as I've ever been a passenger riding in the Greenbrier this
way...I've always been up front as pilot.  There are thousands of rear facing
passengers every day either riding in trains or subways.  Best to try it out and
report back to us.  Be thoughtful to your passengers though....hang motion
sickness bags from the window cranks...or better yet, advise them to hang out the
window at the first sign of hurling <G>

Bruce Webster