<VV> VV speaker location

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 22:44:47 -0500

Yes, the factory did in their stereo speaker system, used on the dealer
installed multiplex and tape player (which was also available factory
installed). Installation instructions can be ordered from Clark's BTW.
But for EXACT dimensions, I happen to have the system in all of my 4
Corvairs. I can supply measurements and even a pic, if you want them.
Email me privately, as VV doesn't accept attachments.

-Mark