<VV> <VV>: Springfest 2004

David V. Clamp 66corsa@cox.net
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 17:06:53 -0500

Hello everyone, Springfest 2004 in Helen, Georgia is being sponsored by
Corvair Atlanta and Heart of Georgia Corvairs. The dates of the show are
Friday, April 23rd through Sunday, April 25, 2004. Based on the most
available information I have, Clark's Corvair Parts and Corvair Underground
will be attending the show. Pre-registration deadline of April 16 is
approaching fast, so if you want a registration form, email me and I'll send
one to you.

For those of you who already registered. we left accidentally left the
Funkhana off of the registration form. We'll accept walk-ins for that event
at the pre-registered price of $8.00. For anyone who hasn't registered yet,
I corrected the form so the Funkhana is listed now.

David V Clamp
Member: Corsa
              Heart of Georgia Corvairs - Newsletter Editor, VP
              Nader's Raiders

1966 Corsa convertible 140/4spd w/ AC
 <mailto:66corsa@cox.net> mailto:66corsa@cox.net