<VV> Re: Welcome back JR

PatioMatt@aol.com PatioMatt@aol.com
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 01:35:16 EST

J R Read writes:
> Well, I'm not exactly sure how I got back here, but I just got a msg about
> couple of Coupes for sale in Florida, so I must be re-subscribed.  It
> probably has to do with me email address change and the notes I sent to
> virtually everyone in the address book.
> Have been away from here for a couple years, so who is still around that
> remembers me?
> Mild mannered Hank still here? <GRIN>
> Attachments are scanned with anti-virus software.
> Later, JR

I'm your Huckleberry! ggg     I re-subscribed you, EVEN, after you didn't
answer my email!  I'm soooo nice now! LOL!!
Everyone's still here.....they leave..say they're never coming back....but
they here.....names are on the list.....856 now
Hankiepoo......sure.......busy [ finally] working on the car we gave him
right before you left...  running for "gov'ner"  at the moment too!
Attachments??  scanned??  sorry...not allowed any longer  and we are a CLOSED
list......you must post from your e-mail only!
No popping off a quick note from a friends PC  anymore...
BUT...YOU  are in charge of YOUR account now!   Bookmark this URL!