<VV> carb rebuild ???

Larry Forman Larry@Forman.net
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 07:38:10 -0800

Hi,
Not sure about #1 and #3 but for #2, I actually prefer a much stronger
spring for the pump return spring.  It makes the carbs self closing, so if
you break a throttle return spring, the carbs will self close.  I generally
purchase these from my local hardware store and cut them to the right
length.  FYI, the Corsa Tech Guide and Supplement has excellent and
detailed instructions for step by step carb rebuilding as well as pictures
describing all the carb model year changes.  I think 52's are fine and I
think that some people move up to 53's.
-- Larry