<VV> MSD distrbutor for the Corvair??? Who wants one?

Chris Conner conn110@hotmail.com
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:47:42 -0700

I have no clue as to price.  I don't even know how much they get for
their normal distributors. They machine each unit from aluminium so there
wouldn't be a body mold or too much R&D cost. Heck, I'll even offer up my
140 as a test mule provided they don't blow it up.  I suppose I may need
some of you to send over your other distributor models for them to
reference. It just occured to me today to stop and ask them if this is
possible. I have a minor medical procedure tommorrow but will try to stop
and talk with them this week.

Chris Conner

65 Monza 'vert 140/4

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, raise
the black flag, and start slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken >From:
AeroNed@aol.com >To: conn110@hotmail.com >Subject: Re: MSD distrbutor for
the Corvair??? Who wants one? >Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 23:20:34 EST >
>Chris, > >How about a rev limiter? What sort of price range are we
talking about, $200, >$300 or more? > >Ned

Find things fast with the new MSN Toolbar  includes FREE pop-up
blocking!