<VV> What do I ask for? Main Jets.

Bruce Schug bwschug@charter.net
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:11:44 -0500

Is there a reason you don't want to buy them from Clark's? That would
seem to be the logical place to get them, wouldn't it? If you called
them and asked them to overnight them you'd have them tomorrow and
you'd be supporting a Corvair vendor. Lon and other Corvair vendors may
have them too. You'll find that if you deal with a Corvair vendor, they
won't answer, "you mean a Corvette?" when you ask them for something
for a Corvair.

Bruce

On Mar 15, 2004, at 9:05 AM, chris czepyha wrote:

> I have a stupid ???  Of course I didn't think I would need the parts,
> so
> I don't have any on hand.
> I am looking for the MAIN JETS, like in Clarks catalog.
>
> The guy at NAPA looked at me like I am nuts.  Have them for Holley, but
> nothing for CHEVY.  Will they interchange?  If not what do I ask for at
> NAPA, ADVANCE, PEP BOYS, AUTOZONE.  Tonight is my play night and I
> would
> love to finish the carbs so I can get the garage ark movable, so I can
> clean the place up.
>
> Thanks.

Bruce W, Schug
CORSA South Carolina