<VV> Re: Jets

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:46:05 EST

While all Rochester main metering jets are similar, they come in 5 styles,
with the difference being in the angle of approach for the inlet to the hole and
the lenght of the jet. Your choices are:
60-degree approach - correct for Corvair, and little else
90-degree (2G series)
60-degree, long taper (won't work as they will partially obsturct the inlet
passage)
60-degree, dual angle exit (M, ME, and MV carbs)
60-degree, dual angle exit, shorter length (QJet and Dual Jet)

If you need some I can send via first class mail today. Hope this helps.
Grant Young
The guy at NAPA looked at me like I am nuts.  Have them for Holley, but
nothing for CHEVY.  Will they interchange?  If not what do I ask for at
NAPA, ADVANCE, PEP BOYS, AUTOZONE.  Tonight is my play night and I would
love to finish the carbs so I can get the garage ark movable, so I can
clean the place up.