<VV> front tires size

Cody White corvair_1965@lycos.com
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:54:21 -0600

i have a 65 monza sedan 110 4 spd and i just got some new American Racing rims for my car the rear is 15x7 and the tire size is fine on the those (the rear).. the rim size is 14x6 and i believe they are 195 (cooper cobras) on the front.. not for sure.. how big can i go on the front with out having any grinding or body work done?

also on the same car i have a major oil leak we just got it started and were timing it toning and it looked like 1/8 of a cup dripped out in the 10-minute max period that it tooks us to guestimate time it.. its on the right bank looks like its comin from the cylinder head maybe a push rod tube or something of the sort?

also the head temp is on the wrong side does this make a difference? and does the 110 need a thermister it has the hole for one but nothings in it what do i need?