<VV> Diff Adjustment Confusion

* Greenbrier Goon * greenbriergoon@hotmail.com
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 05:18:51 +0000

Thanks for the information, everyone.

I have decided not to do this adjustment myself.  The chances of messing it
up are pretty high.

The Corvair Doctor is going to do it.  It's all boxed up and ready to ship
to him on Tuesday.

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm

1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)

Don't let Ralph Nader ruin another Presidential election.
http://www.ralphdontrun.net