<VV> Tony Fiore's Car for Sale

TONY FIORE tonycorsa@juno.com
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:55:50 -0500

photo of the car.   A photo of the car appeared on the Cover of the
November  1996 issue of CORSA Communique.  Even so, all you will see is a
1967 white Corvair coupe.  Since that time the wheels have been changed
to 14" "American Racing" steel chrome wheels; with- P195/65/R14  Steel
Belted Radial Tires.  Mileage on the wheels and tires when new was
72,900, Mileage on the car NOW is about 76,400 miles.
That means only about 3,500 since the car has been
completely restored and improved !!
       Color is NOT exactly white, it is a pearl white with
some gold mixed in. Must SEE to appreciate.
Original blue interior has had tan leatherette inserts in the seats, so
that seats are  blue and tan.
       Engine resealed, with dual exhausts, and all new
undercarriage and heavy duty new suspension.  It has PG transmission and
110 engine, and factory A/C.
MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:-
"Tony, why are you selling such a nice car ?"
ANSWER:-  Hope you get to be 93 years of age as I am,
but if anything should happen to me, my wife Rose would have all she
could handle with the everyday Buick,  and I would not want to have her
worry about how to maintain  a 1967 Corvair. "Nuff said".

Tony Fiore,
Pres. Mail-Copy Publications
Author- "THE CORVAIR DECADE"