<VV> Turbo engine lines

Sam & Marissa Andolino mandolin@rochester.rr.com
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:10:38 -0500

I have a question on Turbo lines on a 66.  I'm replacing all my lines and
would like to try to be original as possible.  In the Clarks catalog on pg. 47
it states originally the lines to the carbs weren't chrome and the only chrome
fitting was #12.  They sell a kit with Chrome lines(carb plain) plain fittings
(#12 chrome). Is this the right kit?  The reason that I ask is because when I
call Clark's for some more info they told me all the lines and fittings were
chrome and that I should get the all Chrome lines and fittings kit.   Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks
Sam & marssa Andolino

1963 Red Monza Convertible