<VV> Turbo engine lines

Jim Simpson simpsonj@bellatlantic.net
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 21:33:04 -0500

All the lines EXCEPT the line going from the fuel filter to the carb are
chromed on the '66 as are all the fittings except for the straight adapter
on the inlet to the fuel filter and the right angle adapter on the outlet
(Clark's part numbers 2A & 2B).  They are plain brass.

So adapters 8 & 13 should be chromed along with gas lines 1 & 5 and the two
clips.  All the vacuum port parts and oil lines are chromed as well.

I think that about covers it; let me know if I've missed something.

Jim Simpson, '66 Corsa turbo.