<VV> stuck door

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau@earthlink.net
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 05:23:20 -0600

Eric, some where I have the replies I got from Steve Goodman and Ed Corson
when I asked the same question a couple of years ago.  They both had slight
differences on the same procedure.  I used Steve's because it didn't
require anything but a couple of bodys.

Have someone outside the car push the button and pull on the handle.  While
you're inside hit it with you shoulder.  It should pop right open.  Ed's
method was to wrap a piece of 2x4 in a towel and put it across the door to
distribute the load and push with your feet.  Just make sure you have
someone pushing the button on the outside.

Dennis