<VV> '64 Leaning

JWCorvair@aol.com JWCorvair@aol.com
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:24:07 -0500

Hi,

I have a 62 sedan and a 65 Corsa that had a similar problem. Replacing the springs corrected the problem. Like you, I replaced all four springs on both cars. You mention "spacers" on the old springs. Are these spacers the type that bolt onto the coils and "spread" the springs, or are they spacers mounted between the body and the coil springs? The EMs do not use any spacers between the body and coil springs. Finally, have you called Lon or sent him an email? Lon is a wealth of information and he can help with this problem.

Regards - Joe White
62 Sedan (interior almost in, now that I can paint again)
Corsa member, RMC member
Boulder, CO
Sagitarius