<VV> Turbo engine lines

Duane, Jim Jim.Duane@DigitalNet.com
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:16:23 -0500

Hi Sam and Marissa.

	The oil line, fuel-to-pump and pump-to-filter lines are chrome.
The filter-to-carb line on mine either isn't factory, lost all chrome,
or wasn't ever chrome.  Most likely never chrome as it hides behind the
chrome air cleaner.  Even the little vacuum line out ot the turbo is
chrome.

Hope this helps!

Jim Duane
'66 180 Corsa cvt.
Colonial Corvairs
CORSA

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam & Marissa Andolino [mailto:mandolin@rochester.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 5:11 PM
To: Virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Turbo engine lines

I have a question on Turbo lines on a 66.  I'm replacing all my lines
and would like to try to be original as possible.  In the Clarks catalog
on pg. 47 it states originally the lines to the carbs weren't chrome and
the only chrome fitting was #12.  They sell a kit with Chrome lines(carb
plain) plain fittings
(#12 chrome). Is this the right kit?  The reason that I ask is because
when I call Clark's for some more info they told me all the lines and
fittings were
chrome and that I should get the all Chrome lines and fittings kit.
Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks
Sam & marssa Andolino