<VV> Bad smell

AeroNed@aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:15:20 EST

I agree completely with the current stink of the current pump fuel and the
fumes the result when burning it. It's so bad that I have to leave the garage
door open after pulling the Corvair in. I've tried different jets, air cleaners,
no luck. The best thing I've done so far it to point the tailpipes straight
out the back of the car. I really don't like the black tail pipes almost as
much as the wife doesn't like the smell when I come home, from the car. <G>

You think a guy that works for a major general aviation manufacturer should
be able to get his hands on some avgas...

Ned