<VV> Van for free! Cars for sale! Relocation forces sale!

Alan Eggleston vairguy2003@netscape.net
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 06:48:30 -0600

Corvair owners,

Located in LaPorte, Indiana (near Chicago), is my 1961 Greenbrier van,
with 3 seats, 4 spd transmission (started about a year ago).  There is
NO through rust on this van anywhere!  Tires are flat, but van does roll.

The problem?  I am in less than 2 weeks, cannot go get the van, and it
has to be moved from the property no lated than Sunday evening.

This van will make a great restoration project.  It is free for anyone
who can promise absolutely that it is moved no later than Sunday
evening.  I have sent the title to the property owner, and it should
arrive there in time, but it can be sent if it doesn't.  If the van is
not moved this weekend, it be scrapped on Monday AM.  I have some
pictures, but don't get too picky about the pix...the van is free, after
all.

Also, located in Evansville, Indiana (southernwestern Indiana), for sale
is my 1960 700 Club Coupe.  This car is in wonderful shape.  It was 97%
restored.  I purchased it in October, 2003, and it has 2 sticky valves,
so we have not put it on the road.  It starts, runs, but I would not
drive it.  The paint has begun to flake, probably due to a cheapo paint
job.  There is NO RUST on this car whatsoever, the under-carriage is
immaculate, the interior is good, but might need some help.  New tires.
I would sell this car for $2000.   Clear title, and I have it in my
possession.  I have MANY pictures of ths car.  This car could be a show
winner with new paint and the valves fixed. It is missing the belt line
trim around the front drivers side, and the script on the rear deck.  I
need to sell the car this week.

Also for sale in Evansville is my 1965 Monza convertible.  Daily driver,
and in good shape, but needs some body work, paint and a little engine
work.  Newly installed top, interior is in good shape.  Good tires.
$1000.  Pix available.  I need to sell the car this week.  Clear title
and in my possession.

Call me if you are interested.

Alan Eggleston
(812) 402-1932 home