<VV> fitch wagon update

Jeff & Gayle Angelli gangelli@adelphia.net
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 21:12:40 -0500

today we tackled the front windshield replacement,side glass install ,window
channel replacement and dash pad fitting. the windshield was not nearly as
difficult as clarks make it sound.i was in a professional body shop,and there
were three of us,but the gasket went on easy, the modified trim went in fairly
easily . i gooked up the pinchweld with 3m bedding compund ,ran the rope
around the gasket and we fit the window in the hole,a bit of aligning and pull
the rope as the others smacked down on the glass and it went in as easy as
pie. the new dash pad fit up excellent and will look so good once glued in.
very nice job on both the dash pad and windshield gasket . side glass went in
fine adjusted easily and goes up and down smooth with no rattles. now waiting
on bumpers and trim from platers and polishers.i could not wait so i
temporarily screwed on my cobra side view mirror out on the front fender where
i decided to put them ,way cool look. regards jeff a