<VV> What was that throwout bearing #???

alan WESSON sidevalve@sidevalve.fsnet.co.uk
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 19:48:36 -0000

I have finally (after nearly 2 years!!) got round to doing the 8-door's
clutch throwout bearing, and before I get stuck in I wanted to ask if
someone could send me the part # of the Camaro one that is an upgrade for it
because it is designed for constant rotation - as mine has now failed three
times it's pretty clear that something isn't right, and so I want to 'do it
once and do it right' this time (to quote a well-known NJ parts vendor!).

Cheers

Alan

P.S. Sorry about flippant style and dodgy typing - been at that freedom wine
again... (;-)))