<VV> part needed for EUM

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:59:58 +0000

Folks
The EUM needs a new PCV tube.
This is the tube that comes out of the top cover and the top shroud that the other tube and hose goes into.
The only one I can find is not useable, rusted and bent beyond the capacity to repair (has a crack in it).
Should anyone have one of these they would be willing to part with for the EUM (market price) pls let me know off list.

BTW, the 4 T/L bulb assy's and the engine lid rod were re-habilitated today at the Chevy dealer. Slow parts day. Taking rest of the day off to search for other needed parts.

Anyone with one used but serviceable thermostat (bellows) who can spare it let me know as well.

Thanks in Advance
HANK