<VV> eBay foul-up

Chris Conner conn110@hotmail.com
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:46:44 -0700

I'll be happy to get it sent to you from the states if you'll have it
sent to me. I'm a contractor for Airborne Express/DHL Worldwide Express
and also have an account with them. Shipping to Canada is child's play
for me. With the account I have, shipping will be cheaper too. E-mail me
off list with complete info and I'll take care of it.

Chris Conner

915-759-0264

65 Monza 'vert 140/4

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, raise
the black flag, and start slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken >From: "Chris
King" <sea_king65@hotmail.com> >To: virtualvairs@corvair.org >Subject:
<VV> eBay foul-up >Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:21:33 -0500 > >Hi everyone,
> >I was looking for a Corsa speedometer with a working odometer (I am
>trying the Corsa-dash in a pg Monza conversion). One came up on >eBay
and I bid on it without looking at the shipping information. >It said
US-only. I have contacted the guy and he is not willing to >send it
cross-border (which irks me, but is his prerogative). > >Is there anyone
Stateside who can take a package and then turn it >around and mail it to
me? I will certainly gladly pay all shipping >costs. > >Or, if anyone
needs a speedometer with a working odometer, there are >still 2 days in
which to outbid me. :) > >Thanks, >Chris >Corsa Ontario >65 Monza 110 pg
> >PS - I would rather paint the Corsa dash to match the grey of the
>glove box rather than paint the glove box black to match the dash. >Has
anyone found a good match for that grey paint? >