<VV> Re: eBay foul-up - I love this group!

Chris King sea_king65@hotmail.com
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:24:31 -0500

Hi again,

Thanks VERY much to everyone who volunteered to help me with this whole
shipping thing.  Right off the bat, there were a half-dozen people who were
able to pitch in.  The willingness of people in this group to volunteer
time, energy and/or more never ceases to amaze me.

Provided I win it, we'll see now whether this thing actually does work.  If
not, hopefully I'll have enough parts between this one and the one I have to
make one really nice speedometer.

Thanks very much again,
Chris
Corsa Ontario
65 Monza 110 pg

Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads with MSn Premium. Get 2months
FREE*