<VV> Mirror locations

Vanderlind, Patrick PVanderl@mwestmp.com
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 16:53:02 -0600

I will be mounting my exact repro outside mirrors Sunday to my 62
Convertible and wanted to make sure I place them in the correct location.
Would be pretty straight forward but I will be adding one for the passenger
side that has never been there. Has anyone in the group added the second
mirror that could give me some visuals on where they placed it? (picture?)
Does anyone know if there were there any passenger side mirrors on a 62 from
the factory and if so where can I find assembly info showing mounting
location?

Thanks!

Pat Vanderlind
62 Monza 900 cvt 102 PG