<VV> {{{{ HELP}}}}} A CAVEMAN GUY OUT

ROY HICKMAN III MyFlorida2002VwBug@msn.com
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 22:21:23 -0500

Hello Everyone ,

My Name is Roy Hickman and I am a Member of the Following for Reference.

Member of Corsa
Member of Central Florida Corvair Club
Member of SECC (Southeast Corvair Council)

I need Help Everyone..... Well, I Have a Caveman Car and I of Course Need
Parts.

Well, The Reason ... I am Restoring a 1960 4 door Corvair...

I am Interesting In Folks that Have NOS or Like New Condition PARTS that They
Want to Sell or Have that would be Helpful in Restoring My Car Project.

Long Story Short ---Car Was Bought In Ft. Lauderdale Florida @ Slaton
Chevrolet for $ 2022.00 dollar to the Penny.
Original Owner Pasted and Then Pasted On to A Member of the South Florida
Corvair Club Member and then Pasted on to Sarah Jones Husband Kurt and Now to
Me.

Well, I am the 3rd Owner and I would Like to Make Sarah Jones and My Members
Happy as Well as MySelf to Do a Really Good Job Restoring It Back to As
Original as I Can Get It . " Can You Help " ???????

Gene Barr Has Been So Kind to Help Me Get Started on My Corvair at His Home In
Eustis , Florida as Of March 12th 2004. ***** Thank You Gene BARR ******

I am Going to The National Convention In Lexington , Ky But I Will Be Buying
What Parts that I can There But Of Course On a Limited Budget ---I Would
Prefer to Buy From Clubs or Owners Of Early Model Car Owners and Etc. --- You
Get My Idea ---

I am NOS Guy ---The Reason " Clean " and " Original " --- But I am Open to
Anything as Long as it Is Helpful in Restoring the Car and Is Not In Bad
Shape.

Example of Need is CHROME for Belt Line for a 1960  700 Series 4 door Car.

Example of Need is a 1960 Motor ( 80 HP ) 140 Cubic Inch Block or Complete
Motor w/ Air Cleaner Set Up.

Remember We are Starting Fresh ---No Parts from Old Car are there---

If You Can Help ...........Please Email :
  ( MyFlorida2002Vwbug@Msn.Com<mailto:MyFlorida2002Vwbug@Msn.Com> )
Thank You for You're Support.

PS. I know there are Vendor's Out there Like Clark's and Underground ....
Please Help If You Can.....

Thank You
Roy