<VV> U-Joint and Lost Needle Bearings--Newbie Questi

Gary mopar@jbcs2.net
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 07:45:00 -0500

If you are referring to a replacement U-joint, you should be able to get one
at any auto parts store which has the application book, note I said book as
the "computer" may not go back that far.
If you are referring to replacement needle bearings, forget it and replace
the u-joint. If you leave even one out, the rest will shortly turn to powder
and you will have a failure.
Gary Swiatowy