<VV> 66 Monza Convertible for sale

vichoward@mohaveaz.com vichoward@mohaveaz.com
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:31:02 -0800 (PST)

I have decided to put my convertible up for sale. It is listed only in the "Corsa For Sale" list at present. Please go there for a description and check out the photos by following the instructions below.
I will be trailering this car to Lexington if it hasn't sold by then and to make delivery to any potential buyer. I am asking $6900 or will consider a trade of a comparable valued Rampside or combination of trade and cash diference.

To get to the photos, simply click the address below and enter your guest password: vairforsale

http://www.photoisland.com/servlet/GuestLogin?USERNAME=vicpics

If that doesn't work, go to www.photoisland.com, and log in to my albums with the following information:

Log-in ID: vicpics
Guest Password: vairforsale
Thanks,
Vic Howard
Pres. Vegas Vairs
Member of Corsa, Tucson Corvair Assoc., Cactus Corvair and
The Northern Arizona Corvair Club

 See you @ PhotoIsland!