<VV> 66 Monza Convertible for sale

J R Read_HML hmlinc@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 14:25:02 -0600

Exceeded maximum per day visits!  Not allowed in.

Attachments are scanned with anti-virus software.

Later, JR
----- Original Message -----
From: <vichoward@mohaveaz.com>
To: <virtualvairs@corvair.org>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 1:31 PM
Subject: <VV> 66 Monza Convertible for sale

> I have decided to put my convertible up for sale. It is listed only in the
"Corsa For Sale" list at present. Please go there for a description and
check out the photos by following the instructions below.
> I will be trailering this car to Lexington if it hasn't sold by then and
to make delivery to any potential buyer. I am asking $6900 or will consider
a trade of a comparable valued Rampside or combination of trade and cash
diference.

> To get to the photos, simply click the address below and enter your guest
password: vairforsale

> http://www.photoisland.com/servlet/GuestLogin?USERNAME=vicpics
>
> If that doesn't work, go to www.photoisland.com, and log in to my albums
with the following information: