<VV> LM coupe/convert doors needed

Eric Marschner emarschn@yahoo.com
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:25:18 -0800 (PST)

All,

    Well, the 67 cvt is back from the welder.  New
rocker panels and a new drivers-side lower rear
fender.  No more rust holes!  Now it's up to me to
finish the body work.

    I am looking for both a drivers and passengers
door.  No dents and no bondo please.  My current doors
have too much bondo and too many scrapes. The
passengers door has a quarter-sized hole with a 2 foot
long "crease" preceeding it.  Hard to describe, but
will take too much filler to fix...  The drivers door
must have taken a good hit in the past because all
that is left is a sea of bondo, and I can see from the
inside of the door where holes have been drilled to
pull the dent out.

Eric