<VV> Re: Belts Revisited

Mark J. Murphy Mark J. Murphy" <m.j.murphy@comcast.net
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 07:32:37 -0500

I believe the first two digits are width, in thirty-seconds of an inch, so
the 15565 would be 15/32" wide and 56.5" long.  Some places will try to tell
you the 17565 will work, but it rides high in the pulleys (too wide).
      ,-----___\----,    Mark Murphy
      \--(o)----(o)--'  Derry, NH, USA
    http://m.j.murphy.home.comcast.net/