<VV> SECC

Scott Trunkhill corvair@trunkhill.com
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:58:24 -0500

Had a great time in Florida at the SECC Autocross.  This was probably
the best weekend I have had autocrossing. I felt like I was actually
driving the course the way that I planned rather than the hang on and
turn that I was doing during a lot of the past autocrosses.

  I even was able to start looking ahead and picking up the cones that
I felt it was important to get close to. It was great to get in a lot
of runs. I think I got in 5 or 6 during the test and tune and then
another 12 during the Saturday and Sunday competition.

I have posted some photos and a couple of video clips on my Web site
http://corvair.us Hope to post some more clips as the week goes on.

--
Scott Trunkhill
CORSA, Corvair Atlanta, SECC