<VV> Grant adapter kit. P/N 3162

Larry Forman Larry@Forman.net
Wed, 12 May 2004 22:52:23 -0700

Seth,
Anyone know the number for a Grant adapter for 65s?  I was not able to find
the number on the Grant site and don't have a catalog.  I need one for my
son's car (65 Monza convert. I got for $200 without engine, but was given a
good engine).  Now with new brakes and tires, I am into it for closer to
$1,000, but it runs great.  I have this Grant steering wheel that I son has
dibbs on and really wants in his car.  Any help with a Grant adapter for a
65 will be appreciated.  Either one for sale or the Grant number so I can
get one, assuming they still make that number.

Thanks in advance,

Larry