<VV> Air Intake Panel Removal

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Thu, 13 May 2004 08:25:06 -0700 (PDT)

 Geoff,
 9 times out of 10, you need to pull the glass too,
because the glass actually ends up sitting too close
to the screws to back them out without nicking the
glass.
 Probably not the answer you wanted, but your glass
sealant is probably baked anyway and the rattles that
come from that are really annoying.

 Later -Mike
        YS-117