[fastvair] RE: <VV> Unsolicited endorsement YOU DO NOT have to race

AeroNed@aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Fri, 14 May 2004 10:52:33 -0400

I have never driven in a NECC event but I did attend the Summit Point event last year. I dream about running my Corsa in a NECC event, or any track event, all the time. I check the schedule and mark the dates of the events on my calendar, but so far 'something more important' has always interfered. The best thing about a NECC event is all the Corvair folks.I'm really looking forward to the day I can be one of those 'race car driving hero' at my first NECC event.

Logistics is my biggest problem. I wish that there would be an event in the Midwest, closer to Kansas, that would be easy for me to attend. Or better yet, a group similar to the NECC or SECC in the Midwest that would organize one or two events in the middle of the country. I am looking forward to attending Fire and Ice in Iowa this year, a mini-track event.

Until then, I'll keep driving in the local autocrosses and dreaming...

Ned