<VV> * sigh *

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Fri, 14 May 2004 10:54:25 -0400

I too am working-it has been a long week... a week of Mondays.  Brian
Redman's Jefferson 500 is running today and thru Sunday at Summit Point.  I
could be on track at this every moment!  The weather and track conditions
promise to be super!  Hope you (Bob) enjoy the car show.

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Marlow [mailto:nortechcorp@optonline.net]
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 10:37 AM
To: fastvair@yahoogroups.com
Cc: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> * sigh *

It's mid-morning, Friday, 5/14, and I'm here in my office, like most
working stiffs.

As I type, my friends and many others are lapping the East Course at Pocono
Raceway in their Corvairs and in their other cars, only 100 miles from
where I sit.  Over 45 drivers registered for this year's NECC event.

And I'm stuck here, my Corvair ready to go but languishing.

* sigh *

The bright spot is, tomorrow, Saturday, is the companion all-Corvair show
at Gray Chevrolet in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, and I'll be there!

--Desk Job Bob

Robert W. Marlow
nortechcorp@optonline.net