<VV> Anyone use a tow bar? Advice needed

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Tue, 18 May 2004 20:49:09 EDT

In a message dated 5/18/2004 5:28:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
hdflstf@earthlink.net writes:
I'm tossing around the idea of using a tow bar to haul my 65 Corsa to track
events (since the trailer I borrow is "spoken for" the weekend of the NECC
BeaveRun event!), but I need to know what to look for since I never used
one.
Any advice out there?  Brands, how to mount, etc.

Richard Finch's book "Hot to Keep Your Corvair Alive" has the design for a
nice tow bar, and all you need to know to build one for yourself. I ended up
with the one shown in the book and I still use it to haul Corvairs around. It has
crossed the USA at least twice with never a problem.  - Seth