<VV> Ah ___K

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Wed, 26 May 2004 10:16:24 -0400

"Oil filler-generator (alternator) adapter plate" by Clarks. Don't have the
parts manual at work.  I have heard it referred to as the "Delcotron

Chuck S

-----Original Message-----
From: chris czepyha [mailto:thegeek2@juno.com] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 10:02 AM
To: jryall@juno.com; virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Ah ___K

#2 that is the piece, but what is it called.

> Item number 2:  I think you are talking about breaking an ear off 
> the casting that mounts the generator, oil filter and idler pulley, 
> Right?  The best thing to do is replace it.  Clarks and other 
> suppliers have used parts and are reasonable in their prices.  If 
> you have ever thought about converting to an alternator, now is the 
> time to do it by replacing it with an alternator type mount.
> John Ryall