<VV> LM Headliner Instructions

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Thu, 27 May 2004 09:12:27 -0400

I've had a Clarks LM headliner on the shelf for over a year now, and finally
getting around to installing it.  But I've realized, I have NO idea how this
thing goes in.  DOH!

Anybody got instructions written up, maybe a website?  Here's just SOME of
the questions I have.

Back or a side first?  Go around it in a circle, or side to side?

Time to allow glue to set?  How many clamps do I need?

Do you slit the ends of the cloth where the supports go, to allow the liner
to come to the very edge of the ceiling?

Does it have to be trimmed ?  How tight do you pull it?

Barry Ellison
Corsa SC
65 Corsa - having engine sheet metal re-powdercoated due to overcharging
battery, no interior door panels, no radio, no headliner
61 Lakewood - next Corvair project
87 Fleetwood Bounder RV - in for tranny work
95 Impala SS - won't freakin' run
00 Duranga - battery just died
92 Honda Accord - needs tranny work, and cv joints
84 Honda CRX - needs full front suspension

"My Cup Runneth Over"

Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.