<VV> A/C

Stephen Upham contactsmu@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 30 May 2004 09:02:33 -0500

I have a '65 Monza with factory A/C which has the overhanging
condenser.  I'm in the process of rebuilding the engine.  What are the
advantages/disadvantages of changing to the '66 style condenser.  Does
it cool as well as or better than the '65 and does it keep the engine
cooler because it does not cover the engine?  Would it be expensive and
could a non-mechanic, such as myself, handle it.  This is a nice car,
but I'm not looking to keep in stock in every way just so I can say
it's stock if it makes sense to change something, ie dual master
cylinder and nicer, safer, and more comfortable seats, ect.

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas

Mid prod. #187508 -1965 Monza sedan 110, Sierra Tan - Saddle, PG, A/C,
original AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, w/ 77K

Corvarium II