<VV> Matching Engine Numbers

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Mon, 31 May 2004 14:30:31 -0400

I think that we should demand that this section be deleted in the
concours rules. It'll only serve to infect us with the
"matching-numbers" disease.

Conversely, I'll agree about KNOWING what the body tag codes stand for.
As long as that's the only thing we do it for.

If that sounds contradictory, it isn't. It's all a matter of not letting
it put a price tag on our fun.

-Mark