<VV> Re:Traction control

Gary Swiatowy mopar@jbcs2.net
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 05:59:29 -0500

Way back in the 70's while I was in college, the snow was so bad they closed
the college. Of course I had already ddriven 20 miles to get there. A friend
had an apartment a few miles away so 6 of us piled into my vair and went to
party. Just the other side of the apartment complex was the police with a
roadblock as all county roads were closed. Basically anyone coming into town
was sent back, anyone trying to get out of town were sent back. During the
course of the "emergency" I made several beer and pizza runs and we had a
great all night euchre party. The cop was really PO'd every time I pulled in
and out of the apartment complex, he would see me coming and get out of his
car, but never even tried to follow me as I zig zagged around the abandoned
cars in the middle of the street.

Gary Swiatowy

> From: FrankCB@aol.com
> Subject: Re: <VV> Traction control
>        Reminds me of the days long ago when my late wife Milly would drive
> behind Mustangs during our northern NJ winters waiting for them to reach a
small
> upgrade.  Then when they started slipping and sliding, she would pull
around
> them and gleefully pass them on the upgrade, waving to their frustrated
> drivers as she went by.
>        One day when she came to pick me up at work, she stopped by a
number
> of cars halted at the bottom of a rather steep hill.  She spoke to a
Cadillac