<VV> Politics on list; was: "Is Kerry a Patriot" [sic]

Dave Keillor dkeillor@ultrex.com
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 11:45:58 -0600

That metadiscusssion about political posts doesn't belong on this list,
either.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wrsssatty@aol.com [mailto:Wrsssatty@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 8:24 AM
To: qcc65@charter.net; virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Politics on list; was: "Is Kerry a Patriot" [sic]

<I've done the math in detail and don't understand why the news media
doesn't
call it for Bush. Are they just assuming lawsuits for the next month. I hope

John Kerry really is a patriot with just liberal views and concedes soon.
What
does the membership think?>

That politics doesn't belong on the list!

Bill Stanley