<VV> She's Alive!...NOT Recap

Frog Princezz media_diva@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:22:16 -0800 (PST)

For those of you who are trying to be more than helpful, let me recap my fuel pump situation.
I am running a cheater line from the fuel pump inlet to a gas can.  I am not trying to pull gas from the tank.  Today I did get a bit of a gas leak at the carb inlets (at the fuel filter housing) but it may have been due to the gas line not being fully tightened.  I had put gas into the carbs and that may have been the gas that was leaking and not the fuel pump pumping.  The fuel pump that is currently installed came from one of the VV members that is pretty dang positive that the pump is operational.  Not to mention he would not have wasted his time sending it to me because he would love to hear that my vair is running as much as I want it to run, just like everyone else on this site.  Unless you guys just love my post so much that you hope that it never runs just so I can keep posting insane messages.
>From the mouth of my more than shade tree mechanic, he says that we did not put enough gas int he carbs to produce the leak that we got today which leads him to believe that the pump was actually pulling gas.  And never before had we gotten this leak... of course my more that shade tree mechanic is insane.  Help... he's beating me and laughing about it and enjoying it.
Alesia
battered & bruised by the mechanic
with a leaking comatose 65 Monza