<VV> 66 Monza vert project has to go away...

Mark Chapman chapmanmd@charter.net
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:18:49 -0600

Hi there.

I need out from under this project to finance a race car, a race motorcycle, etc and because Im losing the garage its in (not my own).

I have a 66 Monza Convertible partially restored. The body is mostly finished, blocked, and pretty much ready for paint, although mostly disassembled still. The interior has been stripped, except for the dash, and needs to be painted. Rust free now that both lower rear quarters, both lower front fenders, both lower rockers, lower windshield, and tops of both front fenders have had new metal put in. This is an original 4 speed car and still has the diff and trans in it as well as all cables, power top mech, all good tinted glass, VERY GOOD med blue seats, chrome/stainless. This car was originally med blue with blue interior, white top, 4 speed, tinted glass, etc. I have the original bill of sale, protecto-plate, etc.

I also have a variety of 140 sheet metal, albeit not from this car, but will throw it in. I think this was originally a 110 car, but am probably wrong.

This would be a great car for someone other than me to finish. I dont have the heart to send it to the shredder. Ive got a butt-load of time in this body and would like to see a fellow enthusiast finish it. This car is pretty much complete, with the exception of an engine, although very disassembled. I needed too many parts and made trades to have ANY of the engine left. Sorry about that...

Make me a reasonable offer and come get it. Im about 20 miles east of St. Louis. Send me an offer and bring a flatbed. It needs to go before the new year.

Mark Chapman
chapmanmd@charter.net