<VV> Re: The find

Corvkid50@aol.com Corvkid50@aol.com
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:29:20 EST

I agree with the points. I had a Petronix 1 in my 62  and it left me on the
side of the road. Put the points plate back in and off we  went. I like it when
you install the Petronix in and they advise to keep the old  plate and points
in the glove box. There was soo many opinions how to hook it up  also. I'll
carry a set of points and take my chances. It's been 4 yrs now and  havent had
to replace them yet. This spring I'll drop in a new set just for  insurance.
Thats a 15 min job. Not bad for 4 yrs of service. Flame suit on!!!  LOL
Ron T the Ego Centric with  Points

P.S. mechanical fuel pump too, and it's one of the  originals. The New and
Improved one was returned after it failed, Thats a whole  other story. LOL